Loading

Because life is too short to live it with just one passion…

Blog

7 Simple Ways to Break A Bad Habit

It’s nearly half-time in 2017 and going by statistics, only 20% 0f all people have successfully kept their resolutions past February.  What happened to the other  80%?  The likely culprit-...

Do Squats Work?

“OMG, Girrrl! You gotta tell me how to build my booty, too!” That statement is usually followed up with, “How many squats do I need to do?!!!” When allowed to...

How old should you be to start working out?

I used to run a few miles every day on the beach after my divorce.  It was only fair since our children were close to the both of us that...